On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
- What is your favorite word?
Deep. Because it’s the only word I like the sound of from my own voice.
- What is your least favorite word?
Umm. Especially when every sentence spoken begins with it.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? A skin-caressing breeze, an undeniable adoring gaze from a handsome man, and floating in a body of cool water.
- What turns you off?
Rudeness and complaining.
- What is your favorite curse word?
The mother effer of all.
- What sound or noise do you love?
Birds singing, tweeting, chirping. Except the Whip-poor-will at 3am.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Whining. Not to be confused with wining, which goes really well with cheese and diffuses the whining of anyone nearby.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Singing in an ’80’s cover band.
- What profession would you not like to do?
A doctor. Too much stress and I can’t stand the sight of real blood.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Your grandfathers were right. There is nothing to be afraid of. Now go have a seat at the bar next to Keanu Reeves and I’ll come over later to chat with you about the meaning of life and whatnot.
6 responses to “Too Deep or Not too Deep”
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio | GG's World
Pingback: Daily Prompt: CRACKED ACTOR | Phoenix Flights
Pingback: Inside the Blogger’s Studio w/ Me | A Short A Day
Pingback: What if I answered some questions? | Okay, what if ?
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio | Life as a country bumpkin...not a city girl